- Allows the operator to connect to the auger bits without the need for assistance or the use of his or her back!
- Designed so that it can be moved with a forklift while loaded!
- Designed to be transported on the highway securing only the base of the rack.
- Designed to be used with a variety of augers by adjusting for height diameter.
- Comes with pins to lock every bit into place for shipping it while loaded!
- Allows the operator to precisely align the holes of the drive motor with the auger bits from the cab!
- Allows the operator to safely exit the cab when the boom is braced through the drive motor, which is coupled to the desired auger bit held vertically in the rack!
- Holds the augers vertical in a ready to use position!
- American Made Steel!
- Sand blasted, zinc primed and powder coated red for a long-lasting finish!
Unloaded specs are as follows
- Width 50”
- Depth 48”
- Height 42”
- Weight 290-310 pounds
- Holds auger bits up to 24" or 36" diameter depending on the model
- Quantity of bits per rack is 4
- Smallest gap between bits 2”
I'm sure You'll find an Increase in Safety and Function with my Auger Rack products.
Freight class 175
is a Mobile Auger Rack Storage and Handling System which holds up to 1-24" 1-18" and 2-12" diameter augers and the Skid Steer Drive Motor.
is a Mobile Auger Rack Storage and Handling System which holds up to 1-36" 1-24" 1-18" and 1-12" diameter augers and the Skid Steer Drive Motor.
AR-DR Dirt and Rock tip holder option
AR-EH Extension or adapter holder